If you have questions or want more clarity around how I use your data, just let me know!
Name: Estelle Hakner
Address: Torran-Mhor, Craighouse, Isle of Jura, PA60 7XS
Phone Number: 07835 060 584
The type of personal information I collect
I may collect and process the following information:
- Your first name and last name
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- Details of your transaction, including the services you purchased, invoices I sent you and payments you made
- Technical data about your browsing actions and patterns
How I get your personal information and why I have it
Most of the personal information I process is provided to me directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Because you have enquired about my paid services or enlisted my paid services for a project, or signed up for free services or offerings. You may have contacted me via the contact form on my website, or directly via email or phone.
I also receive some personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- As you interact with the website, it may automatically collect technical data about your browsing actions and patterns. This personal data is collected by using cookies and other similar technologies.
I use the information that you have given me in order to carry out the services that you have enlisted me for, or to contact you to see if you need my services again. I may also use personal data to study how people use my website and services so that I can develop my offering, keep my website content updated and relevant, and inform my marketing strategy.
I will never sell your data to third parties.
If I am not able to take on your project, I may pass on your details to another copywriter who may be able to help. However, I will always ask your permission before doing this.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting me at email@example.com.
- To carry out a contractual obligation.
How I store your personal information
When you contact me by email or through my website, your personal data will be stored in Gmail. If you enlist my paid services for a project, your data will also be stored in my accounting software, Xero, and my project management software, Asana. I also use Dropbox to store and organise project information, which may include your personal data.
I keep your personal data for no longer than 5 years after our final contact. I review the personal data I hold on a yearly basis, and remove any data that I do not need to keep.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask me for copies of your personal information.To carry out a contractual obligation.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask me to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask me to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask me to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask me to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that I transfer the personal information you gave me to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, I have one month to respond to you.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about my use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to me at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how I have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Changes to the policy
If I change the contents of this policy, those changes will become effective the moment I publish them on the website.