Are you telling your ocean brand’s story in the most impactful way?
If you’re not sure, I can help
Or scroll for some of the ways we can work together.
Brand voice & messaging guide
Define a brand voice that’s uniquely you and share your story with clarity and confidence every time.
- A deep dive interview with you (up to 3 hours) where I ask lots of questions to really get to know your voice, values, personality, ocean purpose and overall message
- Voice-of-customer (VoC) interviews with 3–5 of your favourite clients so I can understand their experiences and unearth the copy gold your ideal clients will resonate with
- A Google Doc and PDF guide you can return to again and again, containing:
- Brand tagline
- Mission statement
- Your brand values
- An elevator pitch
- Brand bios for your socials
- Your brand story
- A content library of stories, phrases and ideas you can refer back to whenever you’re creating content
- Customer overview, including insights from the VoC interviews
- Core messaging strategy
- Details of your brand voice and tone
- And more
Your investment: AUD $2,500
Timeline: 2–4 weeks
All roads lead to your website, so let’s make sure it’s serving your ocean brand with impact-infused, strategic copy.
- Brand Clarity Questionnaire
- 90-minute interview with you (the founder) where I ask lots of questions to gather the gold I need to sculpt your story and website
- Voice-of-customer interviews with 3–5 of your favourite clients so I can understand their experiences and pull out copy gold your ideal clients will resonate with
- Website planning inc. mapping which pages you need, what content to put where, navigation structure, etc.
- Copy for 4–5 core pages (inc. a glowing About page), with powerful headings and calls to action
- Wireframes to help you and/or your website designer see how the copy should be laid out
- Basic SEO for each page, inc. keyword research, title tags, meta descriptions and headings
- Microcopy (aka text for your 404 error page, contact form ‘thank you’ message, and cookie notice)
- 2 rounds of revisions
Your investment: starts at AUD $3,500
Timeline: 4–6 weeks
Non-sleazy sales pages
Get a sales page that nails your offer and sells it with integrity, intention and impact.
- Project Clarity Questionnaire to clarify your offer, audience, process, mission and goals
- 60-minute briefing session where I get inside your offer and dig into the specific information your audience needs (as well as absorbing your voice and vibe to let out in your copy)
- Voice-of-customer interviews with 3–5 of your favourite past clients/customers to make sure we capture the true value to your audience (as a bonus, I also use these to create testimonials for the page, which you can then use elsewhere in your marketing)
- Wireframe to help you and/or your website designer see the intended flow and structure of the sales page
- Basic SEO (inc. keyword research, title tags, meta descriptions and headings)
- Long-form conversion copy (typically 1k–5k+ words – the amount of copy needed depends on the investment you’re asking people to make)
- 2 rounds of revisions
Your investment: starts at AUD $2,500
Timeline: 2–3 weeks
Is your copy working? Or are you missing opportunities to connect with your ideal customers and make aligned sales? If you’re not sure, I can help. I comb through your website (or other copy) and identify where it’s doing a good job of connecting, converting and creating positive impact – and where it could be improved.
You’ll get my eyes on your copy and come away with a PDF report with specific feedback and actionable editing suggestions. You’ll also get a recorded walk-through to watch in your own time.
Your investment: AUD $350
Timeline: 1 week
Keeping your website up to date with fresh, strategic content is not just a good way to showcase your expertise to your audience – it helps you attract new website visitors too.
But, as a busy change-maker, you might be struggling to find the time and energy to turn your thoughts into content.
I can take this off your plate.
I send you a short briefing questionnaire to help me understand the kernel of your idea. Then I go away, write up your content and return it to you – ready to upload, publish and spark conversation.
My intention is to make content marketing feel sustainable and enjoyable for you so that you keep it up and start to see results.
Retainers start at AUD $250 for one blog per month. But we can chat about custom packages, for sure.
Don’t see a copy package or service that fits? No worries! Get in touch and I can put together a custom quote.