- Seagrass harvesting taster day with SeawildingAn overview of a day learning how to harvest, process and plant seagrass seeds with Seawilding in beautiful Loch Craignish.
- 3 steps to a more eco-friendly websiteAre you keen to make your website greener? Here are 3 ways to lessen your website’s carbon emissions and make it friendlier to people and the planet.
- 9 pages every website should haveStuck on what pages to create for your website? I believe there are 9 pages every website should have. Whether… Read More »9 pages every website should have
- How wild swimming transformed my businessSince I started wild swimming 2 years ago, the benefits I’ve experienced in life AND business have been remarkable. Find out more.
- Eco Copywriting 101: How to write sustainable copy for your brandLearn the basics of writing copy that attracts eco-conscious customers and sells ethically and sustainably. By Estelle Hakner Copywriting.
- Can you do SEO for Ecosia?Ecosia offers a greener way to search the web. But how do you get content seen in the results? Do your Google SEO efforts cover Ecosia too? Read on to find out.
- What to put on a website homepageYour homepage is your first impression with your perfect customer. If someone finds you through Google or a referral, they’ll… Read More »What to put on a website homepage
- 3 tips for defining a brand voice that feels true to youAs small business owners, we naturally bring a unique vibe to our businesses – just by being ourselves. If you’re… Read More »3 tips for defining a brand voice that feels true to you
- Finding your brand voice when you are quiet or introvertedSince starting my copywriting business in 2017, one of the biggest blocks I’ve had is around finding my brand voice.… Read More »Finding your brand voice when you are quiet or introverted