- 3 big ways to vote with your wallet as a small business
For most business owners, the biggest impact we can make isn’t actually with what we buy, but rather where we put our money.
- How to create positive environmental impact through your copy
The words on your website are an important piece of your brand’s positive impact puzzle. Here are three ways to harness your copy for good.
- 30 highlights from 30 years
To celebrate turning 30, I’m reflecting on my standout moments and accomplishments from the past three decades.
- Cultivating hope with your copy when the world feels hopeless
As purpose-driven businesses, how do we keep our copy feeling positive and inspiring and hopeful when the world feels anything but?
- 5 easy ways to add punch to your writing
If you’re struggling to make your copy punchy and concise, try these five tips straight from my copywriter toolbox.
- What comes first: copy or design?
Do you hire a website designer and then get the copy written to fit the design? Or do you get the copy written first? Here’s my take on it.
- I’m now a trained volunteer Marine Mammal Medic for BDMLR
I’m delighted to say I’m now a trained volunteer Marine Mammal Medic with the British Divers Marine Life Rescue (BDMLR).
- How to tweak your website hero section to spark more sales
Quick tips on how to craft a hero section that makes a great first impression with your perfect people.
- Seagrass harvesting taster day with Seawilding
An overview of a day learning how to harvest, process and plant seagrass seeds with Seawilding in beautiful Loch Craignish.
- 3 steps to a more eco-friendly website
Are you keen to make your website greener? Here are 3 ways to lessen your website’s carbon emissions and make it friendlier to people and the planet.
- 9 pages every website should have
Stuck on what pages to create for your website? I believe there are 9 pages every website should have. Whether… Read More »9 pages every website should have
- How wild swimming transformed my business
Since I started wild swimming 2 years ago, the benefits I’ve experienced in life AND business have been remarkable. Find out more.
- Eco Copywriting 101: How to write sustainable copy for your brand
Learn the basics of writing copy that attracts eco-conscious customers and sells ethically and sustainably. By Estelle Hakner Copywriting.
- Can you do SEO for Ecosia?
Ecosia offers a greener way to search the web. But how do you get content seen in the results? Do your Google SEO efforts cover Ecosia too? Read on to find out.
- What to put on a website homepage
Your homepage is your first impression with your perfect customer. If someone finds you through Google or a referral, they’ll… Read More »What to put on a website homepage
- 3 tips for defining a brand voice that feels true to you
As small business owners, we naturally bring a unique vibe to our businesses – just by being ourselves. If you’re… Read More »3 tips for defining a brand voice that feels true to you
- Finding your brand voice when you are quiet or introverted
Since starting my copywriting business in 2017, one of the biggest blocks I’ve had is around finding my brand voice.… Read More »Finding your brand voice when you are quiet or introverted